New to nagios

Sullivan, Robert (HQP) Robert.Sullivan at rhi.com
Thu Nov 13 23:41:44 CET 2003

Does anyone have an example of this? I sort of see how it works but if
someone could give me a sample that would be awesome. Also has anyone used
any of the Nagios interface tools for configuring Nagios? I set one up that
was written in PHP but it does not seem to work with Nagios the interface
was nawui.

Thanks,

Robert

By the way I have heard nothing but good things about nagios.