Passive services with fixed check_time and freshness_threshold

Michael Hüttig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Thu Nov 13 11:06:07 CET 2003

Hi,
ok, i think, it would be better to make it simple, so i defined another
time-period and make activ checks in this time, The service get's no input from anywhere, so it changed to critical status and sends mail and sms to defined contacts. From Web-Interface i choose to select
SUBMIT_PASSIV_CHECK_RESULT for this service and now it's working fine.

Regards,

Michael