Nagios: Enable Debugging

Ashwin Kotian ashwin_jk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 19:58:22 CET 2003

Yeah but what is surprising me is that.....although
the script/plugin run on the command line return
correct status about the service being down,
Nagios/Netsaint seems to think that the service is UP.

Hence I want to be able to see why Nagios thinks that
the service is UP although from the command line, the
script/plugin return "service down" value.

Thanks.

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html#AEN103