RES: switching a service to passive

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Tue Nov 4 13:57:20 CET 2003

I had this problem, and the 2 solution below did not work. I end up using
the CGI interface to set then to passive. That did it. But i wanted to put a
entire group in passive, so it was easy to do it. By the number of services
you are talkink about it will depend a lot of your configuration to this to
work.

Hope it help´s,

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826