Editing display of tac.cgi

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Mon Nov 3 17:32:25 CET 2003

You will need to edit tac.c and recompile.

>On my system the critical title table cell for services appears to be a >very large fixed width, and it's forcing the other title cells off the edge >of the page. I'd like to be able to fix this.

>This is how it looks now ->  http://gushy.dyndns.org/nagios.png

This was discussed at the beginning of August. I'm surprised that it hasn't been fixed in CVS (or has it?). Searching for tac.cgi in the mailing list will bring up several threads. Here's one -

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5967919

I've attached the diff that was sent originally by Steve Hanselman

>It would also be nice to be able to create my own layout for the tac.cgi >page.

See above.

--
Marc