Updated RPM for Nagios 1.0

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Fri May 30 13:20:11 CEST 2003

I have updated the RPM for nagios 1.0 to fix install problems under Red
Hat 9 and to incorporate some patches submitted on the nagios-devel
list.

The SRPM should work for Red Hat 7.x, 8.0, and 9, and can be found at:

	http://karl.debisschop.net/src/nagios-1.0-4.src.rpm

RPMs for Red Hat 9 are at

	http://karl.debisschop.net/src/redhat/9/nagios-*1.0-4.i386.rpm

The patches applied related to:

 - PostgreSQL 7.3 timestamps (but these are in xdata ahich are not
   currently built by the RPM)
 - File descriptor leak (xpdfile.c)
 - Small doco fix (xodtemplate.html)
 - Bug in cgi/cmd.c (initialize time if CGI form is empty)
 - Bug in cgi/history.c (missing semicolons)

Turns out to be harder than one would expect to gather the patches.
There is no stable brach in the CVS, and people generally neglct to
mention if a patch applies to 1.0 or to CVS.

But I look through the archives for all the patches I could find that
were clearly for 1.0 and were 'blessed' by Ethan. Let me know of other
important patches I missed.

Please post comments to nagios-devel at lists.sf.net

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>