MySQL update problem

Michal Čerbák cerbak at euroweb.cz
Fri May 30 11:42:15 CEST 2003

Hi! everybody :)

We're using Nagios with compiled MySQL support. In this time tables
servicestatus and hoststatus are used for status info. We have about 230
monitored services. Nagios daemon is reloaded twice a day. AFter reload and
during approx. 2 hours 1/3 of services is not updated, other 2/3 works fine.
After next reload all services are updated in servicestatus table but step by
step, update of some services discontinues. Sometimes update hangs by only 10
services, sometimes by 50. MySQL server is running on another machine than
Nagios...  Can anyone help? Sorry for my english
Michal Cerbak                e-mail: cerbak at euroweb.cz
EuroWeb Czech Republic spol. s r.o.
Argentinska 38                    tel: +420-2-20385500
170 05 Praha 7                    fax: +420-2-20385112