(no subject)

Frank Gadot frank.gadot at epscorp.com
Tue May 20 18:19:03 CEST 2003

Hi !

This is actually what I did:
I have a contact group called ADMIN-EMAIL and another contact group
called ADMIN-PAGER .

On the hostgroups.cfg file, I defined a hostgroup with for contact group
ADMIN-EMAIL,ADMIN-PAGER

What is this going to do ?

Now, if I go to services.cfg, I have for example a host which has for
contact_group ADMIN-EMAIL
If that computer is down, I receive an Email AND pager anyway..

Is there a link with the hostgroups.cfg file ?

thank you.