check_procs problems

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Tue May 20 14:23:34 CEST 2003

Everything looks right, so I'm baffled. Couple of options:

1) check_procs -C /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw should work
2) newer r1_3_0 branch at http://nagiosplug.sf.net/snapshot. Was an
enhancement to -a argument, as r1.3.0 only matches from beginning of
argument
3) use HEAD snapshot. check_procs -v -v -v will give maximum debug output
4) add debug statements in check_procs.c to work out why it is being
rejected

I bet it is something really obvious...

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.