check_procs problems

Webster, Stuart SITI-ITDIUR Stuart.Webster at shell.com
Tue May 20 13:34:08 CEST 2003

Here is a small portion of the output, looks to me like i should be looking for thesame string as with ps -ef

ps -Ao 's uid ppid comm args' | grep ctxXtw
S  1910   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 1022 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -no
S  1910   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 207 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -not
S  1949   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 1034 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -no
S  4219   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 1044 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -no
S  1949   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 772 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -not
S 19711   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 1050 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -no
S  5316   335 /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw                                                          /opt/CTXSmf/slib/ctxXtw -session 1084 -terminate -notransfills -frameexpose -no
S 19711 21016 grep                                                                             grep ctxXtw