flapping service

Jasmine jasmine.chua at securecirt.com
Tue May 20 05:23:31 CEST 2003

Hi

Thanks.. i guess I have solved it by increasing the low flap threshold .
Thanks anyway!

- --
Jasmine Chua
Security Engineer

SecureCiRT Pte Ltd
Blk 750C Chai Chee Road
#04-01 Technopark at ChaiChee
Singapore 469003
Tel: 6243 6800 DID: 6243 6802
Fax: 6441 5119

"Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens.  The
sleeper must be awaken." -- Duke Leto Atreides