Questio.

Tony Roodzant troodzant at roomlinx.com
Mon May 19 21:41:47 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am just configuring Nagios for the first time as well, and this is my
first time using Linux at all.  I had the same questions/problems, and just
figured that the plug-ins rpm wasn't working properly, because nothing was
showing up.  So I just tried using the tar plug-in download instead, and
configuring and installing the tarball instead of using the rpm, and it
worked fine.  So my advice is just to use the tar file.

Tony Roodzant
Junior Systems Technician
RoomLinX Inc.