two instances

Eduardo Leitão eduardoleitao at interacesso.pt
Mon May 19 11:24:14 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone knows if we can run two instances of
nagios in diferents machines but the two instances have to be sincronize
for the case of one fail. Redundancy. because if the connection fail in
the machine where nagios is tunning the aplications start sending
notifications, in my case sms, because email is unavailable, the
connection is down.

Best regards
Edu