Status Map for Solaris 8

BELMONT Christophe christophe.belmont at c-s.fr
Fri May 16 15:10:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm having difficulties when I try to show the Status Map under my
Nagios running on Solaris 8. The browser shows me "Internal Server
Error". The apache log file shows me that the library cannot be found:

ld.so.1: statusmap.cgi: fatal: libgd.so.2: open failed: No such file or
directory
[Fri May 16 15:06:32 2003] [error] [client] Premature end of script
headers: /logiciels/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

But when I issue a find command, the libraries are in place:
root at myserver # find / -name libgd.so.2
/logiciels/nagios/sources/.libs/libgd.so.2
/usr/local/lib/libgd.so.2

I was wondering whether someone has had the same problem before... might
just be a problem of libraries path but I don't know where.

Thanks in advance,
Christophe.

---
Christophe Belmont