Enhancement request?

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Wed May 14 23:02:30 CEST 2003

* refer to the docs regarding "hostextinfo.cfg"
  and "serviceextinfo.cfg"

* if this is for the on-call pager, remove pager definitions
  from the flesh-and-blood definitions in contacts.cfg, and
  set up a new virtual user, let's call it oncall-pager,
  which wouldn't have an e-mail address, only a pager
  definition; write a script front-end (pretty menu, etc)
  which lets you login and change the virtual pager assignment
  (which is exactly the way we're doing it here, and it
  works wonderfully)

jc