error with plugin 1.30

Rico Ortiz ortizri at umdnj.edu
Tue May 13 22:37:49 CEST 2003

I am new to Linux so please be kind. I installed nagios which went smoothly. Now having problems install the nagios-plugin.

following the instructions (the "install" readme)

half way through the "make all" phase I start getting errors 1st error states - "/usr/include/openssl/kssl.h: no such file or directory included from /user/include/openss1/ss1.h:179, from check_http.c:146"

>From that point on it goes down hill with a bunch of "parse errors before x"

With x= some statement.

Can anyone help me, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you..

Rico

Rico Ortiz
Analyst
Information Systems & Technologies