Error 404 Object not found

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Tue May 13 15:49:17 CEST 2003

I don't think the fact that apache installed as root would be a problem.
It still sounds like permissions to me, but I could be wrong.
Did you do an  "ls -la" on the directory and files?

I don't have the original message, can you post the section of your
httpd.conf that you changed for nagios?

>>> Mohamed El Zeiny <MZieny at cairo.westerngeco.slb.com> 05/13/03 08:44AM >>>
service nagios status
   PID TTY          TIME CMD
  1200 ?        00:00:00 nagios

service httpd status
httpd (pid 1117 1116 1115 1114 1113 1112 1111 1110 1039) is running...

I can manually open the index.html file under usr/local/nagios/share
the permission should be ok. all are owned by nagios user. only apache
installed as root...!!?

Regards,
Mohamed