Processes lost in webinterface?

Willempie news at villa-kuip.kabel.utwente.nl
Tue May 13 13:10:33 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've install nagios, and after adding some services, I started testing. That
were 68 services. Than I started adding more, until 90. I restarted nagios,
but, sometimes I see total 68 processes, and sometimes 90. This is changing
without changing or restarting anything. It's always this later added
processes that disappear, but sometimes they come back. I see no way of
getting them back manually.

It also does not take the changes I made in contacts.cfg, even if I change
e-mail addresses, mail keeps being delivered to the old address, even though
it says it should not mail anything. This looks again like still having old
config, since there it mentioned this old e-mail address, and it was set to
send out notifications by e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

Willempie