Notications out of timeperiods]

Tero Kokko peikko at iki.fi
Fri May 9 10:40:56 CEST 2003

 Im now of course talking about notification timeperiods. The situation
where I would like to have this is when Im sending out notifications
with sms-messages, I dont want to send them during the night time when
people are sleeping, but if something went down during night I would
like them to know it as first thing when its their time to wake up
again.
 Currently if something goes down, Nagios just skips the alert for that
and will send recovery alert when its back up if that happens on
timeperiod.