Disk Spcae - CPU Utilization

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu May 8 22:11:24 CEST 2003

check_disk is the plugin you want to pay attention to.  NRPE is the middleware (part plugin, part server) which you might want to check out.  Or check out the check_by_ssh plugin.  Or check out other options listed on the Nagios downloads page.

I'm not the one to ask about graphing, although APAN might be what you want.  Check the archive and do a search on "RRD" to see a recent comprehensive discussion on the graphing options.

jc