Disk Spcae - CPU Utilization

Charles Barr charles at 2convert.com
Thu May 8 19:39:05 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to add the ability to see the current disk space utilization and CPU utilization into my Nagios installation for all of my monitored boxes.

Does anyone  know of a remote reporting facility built into nagios that will display CPU and disk information?  I want to graphically see the CPU and disk information.

Secondly, if there is no built in method to report CPU and disk information, does anyone have any scripts that will email your alert contacts when a thresh hold is reached?

Thanks in advance for any knowledge you can pass along.

Charles Barr
www.2convert.com
415-377-7600