Rewriting nsclient? (was NSClient 1.0.8.0 Installation Problem)

Martin, Stanley G Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Thu May 8 16:40:32 CEST 2003

Something else has changed with this new version. Don't know if anyone
else experienced this, but after I uninstalled 1.07.1 and ran pNsclient
/install, it didn't popup and tell me that the service had been
installed. Consequently, when I went into services, it wasn't there
until I ran 'net start nsclient' from command line.  Seems a little
quirky to me.  Also, what did 1.08.0 have that 1.07.1 didn't?  I didn't
see a changelog with new enhancements.

Stanley G. Martin
System Administrator
Enterprise Information & Sales Support