NSClient 1.0.8.0 Installation Problem

Martens, Jason jmartens at cityofevanston.org
Wed May 7 18:10:20 CEST 2003

I just tried installing the NSClient on a Windows 2000 Server, and I got
the following error when I tried to run the pNSClient.exe /install
command:
C:\Program Files\nagios\pNSClient.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
After I say ok to the error message, I get an Access is denied. Message
in the command shell.  I am logged in as administrator.

Jason