Highly Unusual Bug

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed May 7 17:57:42 CEST 2003

The CGI's read the config files every time they're executed. If there is
an error in the config files, they just bomb out with that generic error
message (because they can't fully read the config files). Future
versions of Nagios will create a config cache on restart that the CGI's
will read and that will prevent this type of behavior.

--
Marc

Nagios