Can check_by_ssh work under ssh-agent?

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at vpc.co.nz
Tue May 6 11:03:24 CEST 2003

what you need to do is implement things so that commands are automatically
issued when the empty passphrase user logs in. The commands get issued, and
the user is kicked out. It works fine for me.
e.g, from my authorized keys file:
no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding,no-pty,command="/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_procs
-C process.foo -c 1:" ssh-rsa AAAdkjfkjglkjvm,n4987 etc etc

hth

jamie