Will not notify

Joe Stuart jstuart at edenpr.k12.mn.us
Mon May 5 22:17:19 CEST 2003

Hi,
I'm having a problem with nagios not notifying by email or pager when a host or a service is down. It is pretty consistent about notifying me when a host recovers which is strange. In the contacts.cfg file I have these for my notification definitions

service_notification_options       w,u,c,r
host_notification_options           d,u,r
service_notification_commands  notify-by-email,notify-by-epager
host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email,host-notify-by-epager

and in the services.cfg file I have this

notification_options           w,u,c,r

I am completely stumped and could use some help.

Thanks