/etc/init.d/nagios reload

Devon Harding - GTHLA DHarding at gilatla.com
Mon May 5 21:58:53 CEST 2003

When I run reload a couple of times (after editing the .cfg files), All
services fail with 'UNDREACHABLE' status.  I then have to manually stop and
start the process for it to work again?   Why is this?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding at gilatla.com <mailto:dharding at gilatla.com>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.