GUI available besides NAGAT!

Bryan Loniewski brylon at jla.rutgers.edu
Mon May 5 21:09:32 CEST 2003

After perusing the mailing lists, is anyone developing, using, working on
a gui for nagios configuration files. We here at Rutgers University are
using the old default config files with a hacked version of NEAT. We did
not go to object based yet since we (I) felt there was no gui solution
out there yet. A gui is nice since, for example, our operators can edit
config files without having an account on the machine. However, I know
the next release is going to do away with the default config files and I
would like to do away with them as well, but I can't believe how
established nagios is that there is no "stable" gui out there. Any
feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bryan Loniewski
NBCS - Systems Programmer