NagMIN - Nagios WebMIN Management Module - Announcement

Fred Reimers FReimers at infosysinc.com
Thu Mar 27 17:28:05 CET 2003

Matt,

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.  Did you change a description in the Service table or the ServiceTemplate table?

Please use the bug feature on Source Forge to register these so that I don't miss any.  This is beta, first release, and I needed some testers.  Thanks for trying it so quickly, you're a great help.

For anyone else, wait until tonight to download a second release so that I can fix the problems Matt has found.

Fred Reimers (CCIE #1469, CCSA)
Senior Network Consultant
Info Systems, Inc.
freimers at infosysinc.com