NagMIN - Nagios WebMIN Management Module - Announcement

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Thu Mar 27 15:31:58 CET 2003

Fred,

Great - I'll try that now. Back soon !

Thanks again,

Matt
Matthew Quinney

I.T. Projects Manager
Holland & Holland Ltd
31-33 Bruton ST
London

Tel - +44 (0) 207 4087902
email - matthew.quinney at hollandandholland.com

"Fred Reimers" <FReimers at infosysinc.com>
27/03/2003 14:29

<Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com>
cc
<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>,
<nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject
RE: [Nagios-users] NagMIN - Nagios WebMIN Management Module - Announcement

Matt,

Thanks for the input.  I'll look at the activation routine today and test
it out.  I was adding error checking to the activation routine late last
night, while watching CNN and, my apologies, didn't test it.  I'll get a
new release out today, I have some other deadlines this AM.

In the meantime, the configuration writing routine is nagios_write.cgi.
You'll see a line near the top where it calls &nagios_verify and then
checks the status.  Comment out the status check lines after that and it
will finish the configuring.

Fred Reimers
Fred Reimers (CCIE #1469, CCSA)
Senior Network Consultant