check_dns woes

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Wed Mar 26 13:24:27 CET 2003

Copying to nagiosplug-help

Dave,

Run check_dns with the -v flag: this should show some debug data. There have
been a few fixes around the use of nslookup in the r1_3_0 branch of
nagiosplug - get the snapshot from http://nagiosplug.sf.net/snapshot

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.