How to monitor Disk and CPU with SNMP in RH Linux

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at hclinsys.com
Mon Mar 24 14:08:49 CET 2003

Hello all,

Can anyone have some hands on of monitoring linux boxes using SNMP.
The basic services which need to be monitored are: CPU Load, Disk Space,
Memory Usage, Bandwidth Utilization, Per User Load etc
I have enaled snmpd in one testing linux box, but i don't know how to
configure the object ids for the above services.
Can we make graphs through apan of it........? For router it is possible
then for (linux + windows) boxes, i think that it is also there......

If anyone can help me than I am thankful

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
	                   Info Structure Services
       		           HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.