CGI authentication problems

Paul Slinski pauls at globaliqx.com
Fri Mar 21 22:54:41 CET 2003

Right, copying my .htaccess to /sbin fixed it. The docs only state that
it should be in /share...fixed now though. Thanks.

On a side note, I subscribed using a different email address but I'm
still able to post. Odd.

Thanks!

--
Paul Slinski
System Administrator
pauls at globaliqx.com

[ The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee   ]
[ and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged      ]
[ material.  Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use    ]
[ of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information ]
[ is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the ]
[ sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.        ]