CGI authentication problems

Paul Slinski pauls at globaliqx.com
Fri Mar 21 22:26:18 CET 2003

When I log in, my username/password is accepted by Apache's process but
Nagios says 'Logged in as ?' and thus I cannot do a whole heck of a lot.

I've configured the system to use my username in the
htpassword/contacts.cfg file. They match.

This is Apache 1.3.27 and Nagios 1.0

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

--
Paul Slinski
System Administrator
pauls at globaliqx.com

[ The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee   ]
[ and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged      ]
[ material.  Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use    ]
[ of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information ]
[ is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the ]
[ sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.        ]