check_ntp -> (No output!)

White, Chad (MED) chad.white at med.ge.com
Fri Mar 21 20:41:59 CET 2003

When you run the plugin from the command line, are you doing it as the
user the plugin will actually be executed as (ie, nagios or nobody
depending..)?  Usually when I have problems like that it is because of
something messed up for the user that nagios is actually trying to run
the plugin as (like the ld_library_path or something.)

The other thing that I have had problems with is the environment
variables.  You might try replacing the command in your .cfg file with
one that is hard coded for the exact command line you want it to run
just for a test.

No offense if this seems obvious to you...

thx,
--chd