Network Overview Alert

wasson at brawleyonline.com wasson at brawleyonline.com
Thu Mar 20 23:39:44 CET 2003

I'd like to set up nagios to send a morning 'overall network status' in a
single email/SMS message. I'd like the alert to briefly list broken hosts
and services or send an "Everything is up" message. I can set up a time
period and run a custom command during that time, but I am getting stuck
when I think about what command I actually want this to run.
I didn't find anything in the FAQ or mailing list archives about this, but
if it's been covered, please direct me to it.
Tony Wasson