Monitoring Cisco Routers errors?

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 22:36:07 CET 2003

Ok, not the hardest part, I was looing for something that would be able to walk the oid tree/interfaces looking for errors. I've got a lot of interfaces on lots of routers, make a specific check_snmp request for each oid is a lot of work.. :)

 Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh at sghosh.org> wrote:OIDs are easy part - rfc 1573 (IF-MIB) for base set

look for the transport mibs for specific line type (DS1/E1, DS3/E3, SONET,
etc)

-sg