Web-Based config

jason at cannonfodder.org jason at cannonfodder.org
Thu Mar 20 22:30:30 CET 2003

just my .02 worth.

I am going to have to agree. We have ~300 hosts and ~1500 services and
the initial setup of nagios was a major project. Add to that the fact
that I would have to "dumb down" the documentation even more and give
our support staff access I dont want them to have in order for them to
be able to setup new hosts and services.

on Thu Mar 20 Brandon Gillespie spoke forth with the blessed manuscript

--
Jason Burnett                                   Senior Engineer
http://www.neospire.net                         voice 214-720-1442