Web-Based config

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Thu Mar 20 20:16:04 CET 2003

Not sure whether Fredrik needs to get with Ethan on this one, at least not
as far as a seamless, shrinkwrapped integration is concerned.

Today you can download the core product.  And plugins.  And addons (NRPE,
NSCA, others).  And image packs.

I could be speaking out of turn here, but I suspect Fredrik intended NATO to
be another addon.

jc

any issue.

any issue.