RES: Web-Based config

Sandro Vaz (UOL) sandromergvaz at uol.com.br
Wed Mar 19 17:09:52 CET 2003

Pretty cool.

Feel free to share it here in list...

Att.,

Sandro Vaz

-----Mensagem original-----
De: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] Em nome de Sebastian
Schubert
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2003 11:54
Para: Pascal Wessel
Cc: 'Jeff Rodriguez'; nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Assunto: RE: [Nagios-users] Web-Based config

Am Mit, 2003-03-19 um 15.35 schrieb Pascal Wessel:

> Yes: Nagat
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagat
>
> Best regards,
> Pascal
one problem with nagat is, that the last changes were made nearly 10 month
ago, and i can't see any work going on ...

>         Does anyone know if there is a web-based configuration tool
>         for Nagios? I hope there is otherwise I need to make one ;)
>
>         Thanks,
>
>         Jeff

i've written one myself...
you might want to have a look at:
http://nagiosconf.sskm.net/ to see the webinterface
http://nagiosconf.sskm.net/sql/ to get a view of the database lying behind
the whole thing ..

the frontend is written in php with some javascript addons for the checks,
and the backend is written in perl by one of our trainees ..
mysql takes care of the data ;)

i've posted the link some time ago to the list, but the interface was only
in german ... now it comes with some language templates (german and english
*G*)

bye
basti
--