Web-Based config

Sebastian Schubert sebastian.schubert at sskm.de
Wed Mar 19 15:53:57 CET 2003

Am Mit, 2003-03-19 um 15.35 schrieb Pascal Wessel:

> Yes: Nagat
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/nagat
>
> Best regards,
> Pascal
one problem with nagat is, that the last changes were made nearly 10
month ago, and i can't see any work going on ...

>         Does anyone know if there is a web-based configuration tool
>         for Nagios? I hope there is otherwise I need to make one ;)
>
>         Thanks,
>
>         Jeff

i've written one myself...
you might want to have a look at:
http://nagiosconf.sskm.net/ to see the webinterface
http://nagiosconf.sskm.net/sql/ to get a view of the database lying
behind the whole thing ..

the frontend is written in php with some javascript addons for the
checks, and the backend is written in perl by one of our trainees ..
mysql takes care of the data ;)

i've posted the link some time ago to the list, but the interface was
only in german ... now it comes with some language templates (german and
english *G*)

bye
basti
--