Compiling plugins for Tru64

hrishy hrishys at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 07:37:49 CET 2003

Hi TOON

This is really music to my ears..i have a couple of
Digital Unix machines..i will download and give it a
try..but i am a Oracle DBA and currently busy with
some production issues..at the first free time i will
try compiling on Digital unix machines..and if its
sucessful i will mail the binaries

regards
Hrishy

 --- "Voon, Ton" <Ton.Voon at egg.com> wrote: > Copying