SNMP

Anders Grue Nerheim anders at dira.no
Tue Mar 18 09:03:08 CET 2003

everything but eventlog should be easy, either via SNMP, nsclient or
nrpe. depending on what hardware your checkpoint fs1 is running.
But I suggest a very strict ruleset, and passwords to get the info.
You could also have the fw beeing check it passive mode, it would then
not have any stuff you can connect to, but send out info now & then.