SNMP

Tan Yew Kwee yewkwee-tan at axvantage.com
Tue Mar 18 03:22:28 CET 2003

Dear Nemir,
Thanks so much for your advise. I have checked and confirmed telnet is not
enabled on the firewall.
The type of monitoring we wish to have are as follows:-
CPU utilization
Memory utilization
Disk utilization
Bandwidth utilization
Interface availability
Latency
Event history

Is it possible to monitor these on Nagios?

Thanks/regards
Yew Kwee