ODP: how to compile check_cluster?

Stanisław Szczygieł stanislaw.szczygiel at amerbank.pl
Mon Mar 17 09:12:18 CET 2003

Thanj for mail, I've  manage myself. It seems to be not too hard, even for
me, I compiled last time something maybe 10 years ago... Ok, this is
receipt:

first compile sorce:

cc check_cluster.c

after few seconds you will see shell prompt, and in directory you find a
file "a.out". So this is time for second step:

ld -o check_cluster a.out

and in a moment you receive file "check_cluster"  (the name is after -o
option). Dependly on your setting, it may be necessary to change access
rights (chmode 755 check_cluster - for example).

And that's it. End. Everything should work - I have no problems and
check_cluster fulfill all my needs.

Regards,

Stanley