Statuspam dont display host icons, only question marks!

Juris Grinbergs juris at lf.lv
Fri Mar 14 11:21:24 CET 2003

1) Statuspam dont display host icons, only question marks!
I include in cgi.cfg

hostextinfo[AP1]=;cat5000.png;cat5000.png;cat5000.gd2;Cisco Catalyst;;;
hostextinfo[raja]=;win40.png;win40.png;win40.gd2;Windows 2000 Server;;;
hostextinfo[zavns]=;win40.png;win40.png;win40.gd2;Windows 2000 Server;;;

i try include information about hosts in hostextinfo.cfg file in decribed format, but nothing!

2) When autorizing, all it's OK, passwords also stored, how decribed, in cgi.cfg also included
use_authorization=1
and when I open URL /nagios, authorization dialog been displayed,
but when try do something, where need authorization, NAGIOS says:

Sorry Dave, I can't let you do that...
It seems that you have chosen to not use the authentication
functionality of the CGIs.
I don't want to be personally responsible for what may happen as a
result of allowing unauthorized users to issue commands to Nagios,so
you'll have to disable this safeguard if you are really stubborn and
want to invite trouble.
*Read the section on CGI authentication in the HTML documentation to
learn how you can enable authentication and why you should want to*

How to do this?

Juris.