How to configure disk,mem,cpu info for windows

Syed Ali syed at nec-labs.com
Thu Mar 13 19:00:15 CET 2003

I do not use Nsclient, I used SNMP to monitor my windows boxes.
However, based on what I see I guess the following should work:

In checkcommands.cfg have a command relating to each of the check_nt
options as follows:

#'check_nt' command defination
define command{
        command_name    check_nt_disk
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v
USERDISKSPACE -l$ARG1$ -w $ARGS2$ -c$ARGS$
}

#'check_nt' command defination
define command{
        command_name    check_nt_cpuload
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v
CPULOAD -l$ARG1$
}

Do the same for the other options, such as uptime, memusage.

Then in services.cfg do something like:

# Service definition
define service{
        host_name                       narada
        service_description             check_nt
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_nt_disk!c!85!95
        }

define service{
        host_name                       narada
        service_description             check_nt
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           5
        retry_check_interval            1
        contact_groups                  linux-admins
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   check_nt_cpuload!5,85,90
        }

And so on....