How to configure disk,mem,cpu info for windows

Syed Ali syed at nec-labs.com
Thu Mar 13 18:11:25 CET 2003

Usage: check_nt -H host -v variable [-p port] [-w warning] [-c critical]
[-l params] [-d SHOWALL] [-t timeout]

So I guess you could do something like the following in your
services.cfg file based on what you have entered in your
checkcommands.cfg file:

Check_nt!c!85!90

Which will check the C drive and will warn you at 85% usage and will
give you a critical notification at 90% of disk usage