Problems with nagios.cmd

Robert S. Galloway securityguy at ikano.com
Thu Mar 13 07:46:05 CET 2003

Change the ownership of the "rw" directory to match the ownership that you
want the file to be created as or add "nobody" to the nagios group.

Good luck,

Robert S. Galloway

Chief Network Security Engineer

IKANO Communications

...the Internet branding company

Official Data Networking Services Provider for the

Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games of 2002

securityguy at ikano.com