IPv6 support

Nicolas DEFFAYET nicolas.deffayet at ndsoftware.net
Wed Mar 12 23:03:38 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 01:00, Lennard Bakker wrote:
Hi,

> Are there plugins that support ipv6?
> I only can find some ipv6 support for checks that uses ssh (check_ssh
> and check_by_ssh).
> For example no check_ping with ipv6 support...

I created my patchs for have a IPv4/IPv6 support:

http://www.openipv6.com/temp/nagios-plugins-1.3.0-ipv6.patch
-> IPv6 support for many plugins
TODO: IPv6 support for check_snmp

http://www.openipv6.com/temp/nagios-1.0-ipv6.patch
-> IPv4 and IPv6 support for the same host (using address and address6)

--
Nicolas DEFFAYET, NDSoftware
NDSoftware NOC: http://noc.ndsoftwarenet.com/